Care Systems Cloud Hosted Solution – Why Move?
Increasingly Cloud Hosted solutions are becoming the norm, and for good reason. The ABS reported that in 2017/18, 42% of Australian Businesses used some form of paid cloud computing.
Here’s some compelling reasons why:-
- IT Costs – The initial and ongoing costs of Hardware and Software is expensive. With Care Systems Cloud Hosted Solution, upgrading your hardware and operating systems will become a thing of the past. Case in point is the end of support for Microsoft’s Windows 7 in January 2020; either you are faced with on premise server upgrades or run the security risk of continuing to use Windows 7. Care Systems Cloud Hosted Solution includes up-to-date versions of software, as well as upgrades to servers and computer processing power.
- Security and Disaster Recovery – Care Systems Cloud Hosted Solution is safe, reliable and robust. You no longer need to worry about backups, either on-site or off-site, firewalls or Cyber Attacks. The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) revealed that between 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019, it received 964 notifications as part of the mandatory breach reporting regime. A number of our clients have already moved to our Cloud Hosted Solution as a direct result of Cyber Attacks.
- Where is it though? – Care Systems Cloud Hosted Solution is hosted in Australia with no offshore hosting.
- Flexible, Scalable and Environmentally Friendly – Environmentally friendly; did you even consider that? Well ‘Yes’, Cloud Hosted Solutions are environmentally friendly because they are flexible and scalable. With on premise servers generally catering for the future, resulting in purchasing and maintaining servers which are larger and more powerful than the immediate needs warrant. Care Systems Cloud Hosted Solution can grow with your needs.
- Care Systems Upgrades, Year End Backups and Fees and Charges updates; just to name a few – When you are in Care Systems Cloud you will be regularly upgraded to the latest version, keeping you up to date and giving you access to the latest new features. We’ll also ensure that the Fees and Charges Updates are loaded as soon as they are released, and ensure that Year End Backups are taken.. These are just some of the things that you no longer need to worry about or plan for