Care Systems are proud to sponsor and present at the FCB Group Event
Funding shortfalls and inequities. The Royal Commission. An ageing population. Elder abuse allegations. Euthanasia debates. Balancing increased safety against privacy concerns…
The aged care sector has faced, and continues to face, its share of challenges as it strives to deliver quality care, maintain strong workforces, and keep ahead of the curve.
With the future of aged care looking more uncertain (yet exciting) than ever, FCB Group invites you to its inaugural Aged Care Forum, an industry forum dedicated to the discussion of HR issues and opportunities, with the goal of creating and sustaining a strong workforce to help support providers through change. This one-day session of presentations and interactive workshops features industry leaders from across the sector, including speakers from LASA, The Benevolent Society, The Ethics Centre and Care Systems, as well as several key providers in the industry.
Attendees will be invited to:
- consider how we can model aged care to induce meaningful interactions between staff and residents;
- explore how technology can improve efficiencies in workforce management;
- learn how to position their organisation for ‘Employer of Choice’ by building a resilient culture;
- discuss the effective management of employee grievances and workplace investigations; and
- reflect on provider experiences and aspirations in HR, and look to their solutions for 2020 and beyond.
Date: Thursday 5th September 2019
Time: 8:30am-4:45pm (Registration from 8:30am with a 9:00am Start)
Networking Drinks sponsored by Care Systems: 4:45pm – 6:00pm
Venue: The Westin (Ballroom 4) 1 Martin Place, Sydney
Early Bird Tickets: $350
Care Systems Special: $150 (using promotional code CareSys05)